You must be 18 years old to purchase on our on-line store. (Must be 21 for certain products)
You are responsible to determine that no laws or regulations prohibit your purchase or possession of airgun, archery or optics products and that there are no other reasons that you cannot legally purchase or possess the product.
* An adult signature is required for all airgun sales.
We do not ship outside of the United States, to US territories, APO addresses, freight forwarders or overseas mail forwarding services. We also do not ship to PO boxes.
There are areas to which Xisico USA cannot ship airguns. Certain states and municipalities have established certain limitations, and Xisico USA reserves the right not to ship particular products to certain locations.
We cannot ship airguns to the following locations:
- States:Delaware, Illinois (.22 caliber and greater), New Jersey, Rhode Island, District of Columbia
- Counties:King County (WA)
- Cities:Seaside (CA), Bridgeport (CT), Stratford (CT), Chicago (IL), Evanston (IL), New York (NY), Brooklyn (NY), Bronx (NY), Staten Island (NY), Queens (NY), Glen Oaks (NY), Floral Park (NY), Yonkers (NY), Buffalo (NY), Rochester (NY) Philadelphia (PA), York (PA)
Orders containing pre-charged pneumatic airguns can only be shipped via UPS Ground.
- We need to add a section to the footer of the website concerning safety. It should open up to a page as shown:
AIRGUNS ARE NOT TOYS. XISICO USA AIRGUNS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR USE BY THOSE 16 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. ADULT SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED. MISUSE OR CARELESS USE MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY. DO NOT BRANDISH OR DISPLAY YOUR AIRGUN IN PUBLIC. IT MAY CONFUSE PEOPLE AND IT MAY BE A CRIME. POLICE AND OTHERS MAY THINK AN AIRGUN IS A FIREARM. DO NOT CHANGE THE COLORATION OR MARKINGS TO MAKE IT LOOK MORE LIKE A FIREARM. BUYER AND USER SHOULD CONFORM TO ALL LAWS GOVERNING THE USE AND OWNERSHIP OF THEIR AIRGUN. THE PERSON HANDLING THE AIRGUN AND ANYONE NEARBY SHOULD ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING. ALWAYS USE CARE AND SHOOT SAFELY
AIRGUN SAFETY RULES
- ALWAYS treat every airgun as if it was loaded
- ALWAYS keep the airgun muzzle pointed in a safe direction
- ALWAYS keep your finger off of the trigger and out of the trigger guard until you are ready to shoot
- ALWAYS verify you have the correct ammunition for your airgun
- ALWAYS keep your airgun “ON SAFE” until you are ready to shoot
- ALWAYS make sure of your target and that it has an adequate backstop. Make sure you ensure that verify what is behind the target before shooting
- ALWAYS wear shooting glasses in order to protect your eyes. All others with you must also wear shooting glasses.
- ALWAYS check to see if the airgun is “ON SAFE” when getting it from another person or from storage
- ALWAYS store airguns in a safe place, separate from ammunition to prevent unauthorized use.
- NEVER shoot at hard surfaces including water as this may cause ricochets
- NEVER rely on an airguns “SAFETY” as it is a mechanical device and could fail. Proper safe handling and safety procedures should be followed at all times.